Our commitment to renewable energy shows in our new corporate headquarters
- The EarthLinked manufacturing and office facility is a LEED Certified Project, sponsored by the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design program of the U.S. Green Building Council.
- EarthLinked received a Proclamation from the Mayor of the City of Lakeland as the first LEED designed building in Polk County, Florida.
- The building uses EarthLinked® systems to heat and cool the corporate offices. The 11 EarthLinked units (plus efficient lighting, natural lighting, water conservation, native plantings that do not require irrigation, etc.) were important to entitle EarthLinked Technologies, Inc. to 20% of the points necessary to qualify for LEED certification.
- Thirty years of research, innovation and field experience developing efficient heating and cooling for northern and southern climates.
- Investing over $15 million in research and development of technology using renewable energy.
- Producing products that respect nature by reducing energy consumption and emissions by up to 75%.
- Developing innovations in heat pump technology that have resulted in the receipt of nine U.S. patents and two more currently pending applications; and further innovations for Photovoltaic panels and Commercial Refrigeration.
- Advocating for energy efficiency and environmental protection before state agencies and the U.S. government.
- Training technicians from many countries each year.
The 'LEED Certification Mark' is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and is used by permission.